- Dr. Robert Davis
- Dr. David Rose
- Dr. Zafar Husain
- Dr. Jason Fishman
- Mary Dawson
- Eric Johnsen
- Leanne Bayne Loucks
- Amy O'Leary
- Gaby McCullough
- Monday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
- Properly designed, and custom fabricated mouth-guards are essential in the prevention of athletic oral/facial injuries and concussions.
- Bridges are fixed, non-removable prostheses designed to replace one or more missing teeth. The teeth on both sides of the existing space are used to attach the bridge to restore functionality and aesthetics.
Children & Paediatric Dentistry
- We cater to the specific needs of children and help them become comfortable with visiting the dentist from an early age. Not only is this important for the future of your child's teeth, but it helps build a positive attitude towards oral health .
Complete Denture Service
- Also known as false teeth, dentures are designed to replace missing teeth.
- Despite our best efforts to save a tooth, sometimes extraction is the only alternative. If this is necessary, we here at the clinic are committed to providing you the most comfortable, pain-free procedure possible.
- Dental Implants allow missing teeth to be permanently replaced, anchored into the jaw itself, offering a more natural alternative to a dental bridge or the need for dentures.
- This is a series of clear, near invisible, removable teeth aligners that are used as an alternative to traditional metal braces.
Porcelain Inlays / Onlays
- An attractive and durable alternative to composite fillings, porcelain inlays and onlays offer an exceptional amount of strength that makes them an excellent choice for supporting weakened molars or back teeth.
- Similar to inlays / onlays, veneers are very thin pieces of durable, tooth shaped porcelain that are custom made. They are about the thickness of a fingernail, and fit over your natural teeth.
- Regular teeth cleaning helps remove plaque and tartar build-up, which contribute to periodontal disease.
- This is a dental procedure designed to remove infection from the soft centre of a tooth and save the rest of the tooth.
TMJ (TMD) Therapy
- We offer treatment options to alleviate Tempromandibular Joint pain or Tempromandibular Dysfunction.
Toothaches, Pain & Swelling
- We provide emergency services for abscessed teeth, or other infections.
- Your last molars, called the third molars or wisdom teeth, typically begin to come in during the late teens or early twenties. When they grow in tilted or rotated, they become impacted.